4 servings ingredients:
· 2 Large Baby gem.
· 3 piquillo peppers.
· 1 tomato.
· 1 can of tuna in olive oil (112gr.) or 2 of 85gr.
· 4 artichoques hearts.
· 1 spring onion.
· 2 tablespoon of olive oil or olive oil from the tuna can.
· 1 tablespoon of Sherry Vinegar.
· Salt and black pepper.
After washing all the fresh vegetable:
· Get the baby gem in separated leaves.
· Cut the piquillo peppers into strips.
· Cut each artichoke in 4 pieces.
· Cut the tomato in small dices.
· Crumble a little bit the tuna.
· Cut the spring onion across in small pieces.
· Mix olive oil (or oil from the tuna), vinagre, salt and black pepper to make a dressing.
· In a big bowl add on all the solid ingredients, dress them with the dressing and mix all well with 2 spoons.
This is the result: